Monday 29 August 2016

Happy to be stuck with You, my Sai J                     
By: Shantha
Oh my dearest Sai, there are so many songs which I dedicate to You.
When I hear some songs, it feels like the lyrics are written keeping You in mind.
I am so happy to be stuck with You, my Sai.

Your love and mercy upon me is inexplicable.
You prove Your affection time and again through Your innumerable Leela.
I am so happy to be stuck with You, my Sai.

When I feel low, I question You, why?
I rave and rant at You.
I cry at Your Holy Feet.
I vent my anger at You.
Before I know it, You fill me with great delight and show me that everything is fine and will be fine.
Truly sorry my Sai for being harsh with You.
Only because You are my only True Love and Confidant I am able to be myself with You.
I am so happy to be stuck with You, my Sai.

You made those eleven promises to Your devotees.
Your immense help to me shows those assurances are all for me. J
For each of your Devotee to feel that way is Your prowess, My Sai.
I am so happy to be stuck with You, my Sai.

Even in Your crowded temple, You give me complete attention.
You reserve the best place for me in Your temple and shield me from disturbance.
You save part of Your food because it is my favorite dish. J
You play my most favorite bhajans and prolong Your worship.
You pick me from devotees gathered and allow me to perform Aarti for You!
You celebrate my birthday in a special way.
You solve jumble, crossword, sudoku to score high J
All this is only because of Your immense true love for me, my Sai.
I am so happy to be stuck with You, my Sai.        
                 

I beg You SAI, now and forever, stick with me and help me be stuck with You. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment