Friday 2 September 2016

108 Divine names of Shirdi Sai

Shirdi Sai Ashtothara (108 Divine names of Shirdi Sai Baba) with meaning.
1.  OM SHRI SAINAATHAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation Sai, the venerable Master, Shri Sainaatha.
2.      OM LAKSHMEE NAARAAYANAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the epitome of Shri Lakshmi Narayana, the Master of preservation.
3. OM KRISHNA-RAMA-SHIVA-MARUTHYAADIROOPAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the embodiment of Krishna and Rama, the avatars of Shri Mahavishnu - (the Preserver), Shri Shiva (the Destroyer) and Maruthi - Shri Rama's humble follower, who symbolized power and yet, displayed pure devotion, to his Master.
4.      OM SHESHASHAAYINE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the embodiment of SheshaShayi, the Lord Mahavishnu, resting on the multi - headed SheshaNaga, the serpent.
5.      OM GODAAVARI TATA SHILADI VAASINE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who resides at Shiladi (Shirdi) - on the banks of the holy river Godavari.
6.    OM BHAKTA HRIDAYAALAYAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who dwells in the hearts of His Devotees.
7.      OM SARVAHRUNNILAYAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who resides in the hearts of all living beings and wants each one to merge unto Him.
8.      OM BHOOTAVAASAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the dweller in all the five elements (Air, Water, Fire, Ether, and Earth).
9.      OM BHOOTA BHAVISHYAD BHAAVA VARJITAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai,  the one who is the past, present and future; in other words, the eternal Master.
10.  OM KAALATEETAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who transcends limitation of time.
11.  OM KAALAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the embodiment of time (or death).
12.  OM KAALA KAALAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the eternal one who vanquishes time (or death).
13.  OM KAALADARPA DAMANAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who subdues the ferocity and pride of time (or death).
14.  OM MRITYUNJAYAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the embodiment of Lord Shiva, who has conquered death.
15.  OM AMARTYAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who is deathless (immortal).
16.  OM MARTYAABHAYA PRADAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who grants freedom from fear of death.
17.  OM JEEVAADHAARAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who sustains and supports all living beings.
18.   OM SARVAADHAARAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who supports the entire universe.
19.  OM BHAKTAAVANA SAMARTHAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who has the power to make His devotees strong.
20.  OM BHAKTAAVANA PRATIGNYAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who has vowed to protect His devotees.
21.  OM ANNA VASTRADAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who provides food and clothing for our sustenance.
22.  OM AAROGYA KSHEMADAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who grants health, happiness and security.
23.  OM DHANA MAANGALYAPRADAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who grants wealth and well being.
24.  OM RIDDHI SIDDHIDAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who grants knowledge and self–realization.
25.  OM PUTRA MITRA KALATRA BANDHUDAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who grants sons, relatives and friends.
26.  OM YOGA KSHEMA VAHAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who looks after the well being of His devotees.
27.  OM AAPAD-BAANDHAVAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the protector of those who are in distress.
28.  OM MAARGABANDHAVE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who accompanies us through our journey of life.
29.  OM BHAKTI - MUKTI - SVARGAAPAVARGA DAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who bestows worldly pleasures, salvation of the soul, heavenly bliss and union with Him.
30.  OM PRIYAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the Master who is most dear to His devotees.
31.  OM PREETIVARDHANAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who grants limitless love.
32.  OM ANTARYAAMINE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who dwells in the subconscious of His devotees.
33.  OM SACHIDAATMANE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who is the ultimate truth and consciousness.
34.  OM NITYAANANDAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the embodiment of eternal Bliss.
35.  OM PARAMASUKHA DAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who grants eternal comfort and supreme happiness.
36.  OM PARAMESHWARAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who is the Supreme Lord. 
37.  OM PARABRAHMANE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who is the Supreme. All pervading.
38.  OM PARAMAATMANE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who is the Supreme Soul.
39.  OM JNAANASWAROOPINE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the embodiment of Supreme Knowledge.
40.  OM JAGATAH - PITRE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the eternal Father - The Creator.
41.  OM BHAKTAANAAM MAATRU DHAATRU PITAAMAHAAYA NAMAH:  my humble salutation to Sai, the Master, who is the mother, brother and father to His devotees.
42.  OM BHAKTA - ABHAYA PRADAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the Master who grants Abhaya (Supreme freedom from fear). 
43.  OM BHAKTA PARAADHEENAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the Master who is subservient to those devotees who surrender unto Him completely. To such devotees Sai remains at their beck and call.
44.  OM BHAKTA-ANUGRAHA KAATARAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the Master who is eager to grant His Grace to His devotees.
45.  OM SHARANAAGATA VATSALAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is bound by love to those who surrender themselves unto Him.
46.  OM BHAKTI-SHAKTI PRADAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who grants devotion and spiritual power to His devotees.
47.  OM JNAANA VAIRAAGYADAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who grants knowledge and true renunciation (detachment from worldly ties).
48.  OM PREMA DAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the Master who grants abundant love to his devotees.
49.  OM SAMSHAYA HRUDAYA DOURBALYA PAAPA KARMA VAASANA KSAHYA KARAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who removes all doubts, results of sinful deeds and sensual pursuits of His devotees.
50.  OM HRUDAYA GRANTHI BHEDHAKAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who unties the knot in our heart and allows introspection which leads to ultimate realization (Moksha).
51.  OM KARMA DHWAMSINE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who destroys the results of ill effects of our actions of the past lives.
52.  OM SHUDDHA SATVASTHITAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is devout. He is established in pure truth and goodness.
53.  OM GUNAATEETA GUNAATMANE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who is the epitome of all virtues and attributes.
54.  OM ANANTA KALYAANA GUNAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who possesses infinite auspicious attributes.
55.  OM AMITA PARAAKRAMAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who possesses limitless power.
56.  OM JAYINE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who embodies Victory.
57.  OM DURDHARSHAA KSHOBHAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is unconquerable and unshakable.
58.  OM APARAAJITAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is invincible.
59.  OM TRILOKESHU AVIPAAATA-GATAYE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who has no impediments in all the three worlds.
60.  OM ASHAKYARAHITAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, for whom nothing is impossible.
61.  OM SARVASHAKTI MOORTAYE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who embodies all powers and strength.
62.  OM SUROOPA SUNDARAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, whose splendor is matchless.
63.  OM SULOCHANAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one with beautiful and auspicious eyes. 
64.  OM BAHUROOPA VISHWA MOORTAYE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who manifests in many forms and in the form of Universe itself.
65.  OM AROOPAA VYAKTAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is formless.
66.  OM ACHINTYAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is beyond conscious thought process.
67.  OM SOOKSHMAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is personification of subtlety.
68.  OM SARVAANTARYAAMINE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who transcends everyone's mind and as witness dwells in the hearts of everyone.
69.  OM MANOVAAGATEETAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who transcends thought and speech.
70.  OM PREMA MOORTAYE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is the embodiment of pure love.
71.  OM SULABHA DURLABHAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the one who is easy to reach, yet difficult to attain.
72.  OM ASAHAAYA SAHAAYAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is the helper of the helpless.
73.  OM ANAATHANAATHA DEENA BANDHAVE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is eternal and who protects the poor and downtrodden.
74.  OM SARVA BHAARA BHRUTE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who takes upon all burdens of His devotees on himself.
75.  OM AKARMANEKA KARMA SUKARMINE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who inspires and guides his devotees to desist from non action and wicked deeds towards accomplishing virtuous tasks. 
76.  OM PUNYA SHRAVANA KEERTHANAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, whose glory is pure nectar to the ears of His devotees.
77.  OM TEERTHAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is the embodiment of all holy places.
78.  OM VAASUDEVAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is the embodiment of Lord Vasudeva or Lord Krishna Himself.
79.  OM SATAANGATAYE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is the ultimate shelter for good and virtuous people.
80.  OM SATPARAAYANAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is the epitome of Truth.
81.  OM LOKANAATHAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who rules the entire world.
82.  OM PAAVANAANAGHAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is pure and free from sins.
83.  OM AMRUTAAMSHAVE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who embodies pure nectar of immortality.
84.  OM BHAASKARA PRABHAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who gleams brilliantly like the Sun.
85.  OM BRAHMACHARYA TAPASCHARYAADI SOORATAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is chaste, celibate, disciplined and ascetic.
86.  OM SATYA DHARMA PARAAYANAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, Him who embodies Truth and Righteousness.
87.  OM SIDDHESHWARAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the Lord who fulfils our spiritual endeavors.
88.  OM SIDDHA SANKALPAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, whose will prevails.
89.  OM YOGESHWARAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is the Lord of Yoga.
90.  OM BHAGAVATHE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who possesses Divine Glory.
91.  OM BHAKTA VATSALAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who has profound love and affection for His devotees.
92.  OM SATPURUSHAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is pious, virtuous and venerable.
93.  OM PURUSHOTTAMAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is the Supreme human being (Purush).
94.  OM SATYA TATWA BODHAKAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who teaches the principles of Truth.
95.  OM KAMAADISHAD-VAIRI DHWAMSINE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who destroys our six inner enemies - desire, anger, greed, hatred, pride and lust.
96.  OM ABHEDAANANDAANUBHAVA PRADAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who grants undivided Bliss.
97.  OM SAMA SARVAMATA SAMMATAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who preached and practiced the equality and oneness of all religions.
98.  OM SRI DAKSHINAA MOORTAYE NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is the incarnation of Lord Shiva.
99.  OM SHRI VENKATESHA RAMANAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is the embodiment of Lord Shri Venkatesha of Tirumala.
100. OM ADBHUTAANANDA CHARITAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is the performer of infinite marvelous deeds.
101. OM PRAPANNAARTI HARAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who destroys the pain and distress of those who surrender to Him.
102. OM SAMSAARA SARVA DUKHAKSHAYA KARAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who rids off all pains of worldly mundane life.
103. OM SARVAVIT SARVATO MUKHAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is omnipresent and is in all directions.
104. OM SARVAANTAR - BAHISTHITHAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who is existent everywhere, all pervading and all knowing.
105. OM SARVA MANGALA KARAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who bestows all auspiciousness and grace.
106. OM SARVAA BHEESHTA PRADAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who fulfils all legitimate wishes of His devotees.
107. OM SAMARASA SANMAARGA STHAAPANAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, who consolidates the true path of amity, unity and understanding among all people. 
108. OM SHRI SAMARTHA SADGURU SAINATHAAYA NAMAH: my humble salutation to Sai, the greatest of all Teachers - Lord Sainaath of Shirdi. 
Om Sai Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment